The Stephens Painting team has been educated on the standards of personal hygiene and social distancing as recommended by the CDC, and we are maintaining safe practices and cleanliness in all of our job sites. We hope everyone understands COVID-19 is serious and we should all be doing everything we can to limit its spread.
In these times of great uncertainty brought about by this outbreak, the Stephens team is working in accordance with the updated CDC guidelines to maintain uninterrupted services from quoting all the way through to painting. As such, below you will find general COVID-19 FAQs related to how we will successfully navigate the upcoming weeks and months.
Thank you for your understanding and your patience as we work through these difficult and uncertain times.
Is Stephens Painting still operating during the COVID-19 outbreak?
Absolutely. Stephens is just as committed as ever to your painting and coating needs. Even with the social distancing and isolation measures recommended by the CDC, we have created workflows that allow us to continue painting projects and keep our employees working.
How is Stephens Painting protecting customers during this time?
Stephens Painting is committed to be part of the solution to the COVID-19 problem. As such, we have implemented a number of steps and processes that allow us to work while keeping our customers safe and secure. Some of the things that we have adopted include:
- Access to gloves and masks for our painting crews
- Minimum distancing of employees on job site. No one is permitted to be within 6 feet of anyone else
- Leveraging technology to interface with customers digitally instead of in-person
How is Stephens Painting protecting its employees during this time?
Here are just a few of the things that we are doing around the office to ensure the safest possible workplace for our employees:
- Disabling finger-based keypad logins for sanitary purposes
- Setup of additional break room areas to meet social distancing guidelines
- Providing disposable gloves for all employees to wear, as needed
- Contactless digital thermometer check for each employee to start the work day. Anyone with a fever is asked to go home
- Adjusted hours to allow for additional daily cleaning of the workplace
- Extended and flexible sick-day policy so that workers can stay home without risk of losing a paycheck
- Disinfectant spray is on-hand and available for ad-hoc use by all employees as needed
- All non-production employees are working from home, and all travel has been paused for now